Start your day with this fancy take on a morning dish. Spring asparagus gets gussied up with a soft poached egg and rich pate. We think it would make an elegant brunch dish, or a romantic meal for two.
What a great way to enjoy this seasonal veg in a new way.
- Easter Brunch Recipe: Eggs with Ham and Asparagus Casserole
- Asparagus and Spinach Frittata
- Must-Try Potato Beet Hash with Poached Eggs
- Seasonal Eating: Asparagus Eggs Benedict
- Sugary Donut, Poached Egg & Crispy Bacon Sandwich
- Eggs Benedict With Asparagus
- Seasonal Eating: Grilled Asparagus with a Fried Egg and Ricotta Salata
- Simple and Savory: Grilled Asparagus With Fried Egg and Ricotta
- Beautiful Brunch: Olive Oil Poached Eggs
- Poached Egg & Pan-Seared Asparagus On Pâté & Toast