Caramel corn is not just a snack for the movies. This sweet and salty confection is delicious for almost any occasion. If you want to up the flavor, add a few teaspoons of sriracha to the caramel sauce or bacon bits.
Preheat oven to 275 degrees. Place the popped corn into a roasting pan (a toss out kind works well). In a large soup pot melt the butter over medium heat, stir in the brown sugar, corn syrup and salt. Bring to a boil and stir for 4 minutes. Remove from the heat and stir in the vanilla and baking soda, stir for about 30 seconds until the color changes and it gets fluffy. Pour the caramel over the popped corn and stir until well coated. Bake in the oven for 1 hour; bring out every 15 minutes to give it a good stir. Once the corn is done
- National Caramel Popcorn Day!
- Chocolate Stout Caramel Popcorn is a Boozy Snack
- Vegan Caramel Popcorn Cones are a Perfect Snack for the Awards
- Fun For Kids: Green Popcorn
- National Vodka Day! 3 Must Try Autumn Vodka Cocktails
- 3 Must Try Gluten Free Popcorn Ball Recipes
- Holy Cannoli! 5 Best Allergy-Friendly Recipes to Celebrate National Cannoli Day!
- It's National Pickle Day!
- Halloween Popcorn is a Candy Corn Confection
- Popcorn Granola Bars
- Corn Chivda
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH
- Corned Beef And Cabbage With Irish Mustard Sauce
- Oven Roasted Potatoes With Hot Chili Sauce
- Kiwi-Tomatillo Salsa Verde
- Chicken with caramelized apple sauce
- Black Bean and Fresh Corn Tacos
- Beet Root Chops
- Choco-Pancakes With Banana Caramel Sauce
- Carrot and Banana Snacking Cake