Bourbon fans will love this unique cocktail (or dessert?) creation from Foodbeast. Knob Creek Single Barrel Reserve Bourbon is poured over raspberry-doused cherry ice cream for a high-octane adult treat they call a Bourbon Raspberry Float. Whip up some of these for Kentucky Derby!
Bourbon Raspberry Float
Courtesy of Foodbeast
Tub of black cherry ice cream
Reed’s Raspberry Ginger Brew
Hershey’s Chocolate Syrup
Knob Creek’s Single Barrel Reserve Bourbon
Take several Oreos and separate the creme from the cookie.
Dip the rim of a glass in chocolate syrup, then coat with crushed Oreo cookies. Discard the creme, if you didn’t already lick it off.
Fill glass with cherry ice cream.
- You Scream, I Scream, We All Scream For Ice Cream Floats!
- Pumpkin Beer Ice Cream Float
- Cinco de Mayo Treats: Margarita Ice Cream
- Patrón Tequila Chocolate Ice Cream
- 5 Bottles of Bourbon NEVER to see ice or water
- Ben & Jerry's Big Lebowski Ice Cream is the Next Cult Classic Sweet
- Derby Day Chocolate Bourbon Pecan Pie
- Kentucky Bourbon Balls are a Classic Derby Dessert
- Radical Rum and Coke Float
- Maker's Mark Birthday Cake is for Diehard Bourbon Drinkers
- A healthy twist on the Pina Colada
- Baked Peaches With Blueberry Sauce and Vanilla Ice Cream
- Ice Cream With Kahlua
- Bourbon and Cigar Ice Cream
- Fresh Banana Ice-cream with Coconut
- Mango Floats
- Homemade Dulce De Leche Ice Cream (Eggless!)
- Bourbon Cream
- Apple, cinnamon and walnut rolls + cream cheese crispy rolls!
- Fresh Peaches and Cream Ice Cream