Bourbon fans will love this unique cocktail (or dessert?) creation from Foodbeast. Knob Creek Single Barrel Reserve Bourbon is poured over raspberry-doused cherry ice cream for a high-octane adult treat they call a Bourbon Raspberry Float. Whip up some of these for Kentucky Derby!
Bourbon Raspberry Float
Courtesy of Foodbeast
Tub of black cherry ice cream
Reed’s Raspberry Ginger Brew
Hershey’s Chocolate Syrup
Knob Creek’s Single Barrel Reserve Bourbon
Take several Oreos and separate the creme from the cookie.
Dip the rim of a glass in chocolate syrup, then coat with crushed Oreo cookies. Discard the creme, if you didn’t already lick it off.
Fill glass with cherry ice cream.
- You Scream, I Scream, We All Scream For Ice Cream Floats!
- Pumpkin Beer Ice Cream Float
- Cinco de Mayo Treats: Margarita Ice Cream
- Decadent Chocolate Recipe: Stout Brownie Sundae Floats
- St. Patrick's Day Stout Float
- Thirsty Thursdays: Strawberry Cream Shots
- Patrón Tequila Chocolate Ice Cream
- Ben & Jerry's Big Lebowski Ice Cream is the Next Cult Classic Sweet
- Pina Colada Popsicles
- 6 Must Try Cocktail Popsicle Recipes
- "Dirty Shirley" & Amaretto Ice Cream Floats
- A sensational summer sip from Prince Edward Island, The "Eddy"
- A healthy twist on the Pina Colada
- Easy Snow Ice Cream
- How to Make Ice Cream Without an Ice Cream Maker
- Fresh Banana Ice-cream with Coconut
- Bourbon and Jelly Milkshake
- Mango Floats
- Diabetic Delicious Double Berry Ice Cream
- Toasted Marshmallow Ice Cream