Taco Bell is the latest fast food company to go on a health kick. Taco Bell's CEO Greg Creed announced that the company is looking to add healthier choices to their menus, along with a bit more transparency on their existing foods.
Creed says they will be testing out some new products this year and have plans to launch new menu items in 2014.
"We're not going to walk away from who Taco Bell is," he said, adding that the company has "a role to play in providing more balanced food choices."
The company also promises that by 2020, 20 percent of their meals will meet the federal government's nutritional and caloric guidelines.
- Taco Bell to Debut a Delicious Dessert Menu
- Taco Bell Dorito Chips are a Limited Release
- Taco Bell CEO Confirms the Cool Ranch Doritos Locos Tacos is Close to Becoming a Reality
- Taco Bell Speedo Request is to be Fulfilled
- Taco Bell Releases New Doritos Taco
- Law Firm Drops Taco Bell Beef Lawsuit
- Quick and Easy Taco Seasoning
- Taco Bell Creates Nacho Cheese Doritos Shells
- Cool Ranch Doritos Locos Tacos is Rumored to Release This Year
- McDonald's UK Promises Happiness with the "Happy Box" Ad
- Buckwheat and pork soup
- Vegan spicy sautéed mushrooms in 10 minutes.
- Potato, zucchini, red bell pepper, with bacon and herbs baked in a pot.
- Philadelphia Cheesesteak Easy
- Turkey soup with tomatoes and herbs.
- Pumpkin Crème Soup with Shrimp, Cream Cheese and Basil
- French Inspired Poblano Crepe ‘Enchiladas’
- Healthy Fall Dessert: Baked apples with walnuts, honey and cinnamon.
- Completo Hot Dog -- Best Dog Of Life
- Vegetarian Serbian Rice Pilaf