Curtis Stone has a new cookbook out titled What's For Dinner? Delicious Recipes for a Busy Life. The book is designed to help people learn to make fun, easy and great tasting recipes that fit right in with their busy schedules.
"Our lives are so varied," Stone says of his own life with his fiance, actress Lindsay Price, and their 14-month-old son in Los Angeles. "The only thing that's constant is there is no consistency. When we get home from work, Lindsay and I sit at the kitchen bar and have a glass of wine. Hudson will sit and have a snack while we reflect on our day. It's pretty special."
However, it's not long before Stone is back at work, cooking dinner for his family. One of the recipes they love is Stone's spaghetti and kale recipe, which is also featured in his new book.
Spaghetti with Kale
- 1 lb kale, washed, stems removed, thinly sliced
- 1 lb shaghetti
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 6 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp grated lemon zest
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Kosher salt and coarsely ground black pepper
- 3 oz Parmesan cheese, shaved or grated
See the rest of Stone's spaghetti recipe here.
- Spaghetti with Kale and Tomatoes
- Like A Hot Pocket But Better; Spaghetti Bread Recipe
- Stellar Vegan Spaghetti with Avocado Sauce
- 5 Killer Kale Recipes
- The Easiest Pasta Recipe Ever: Spaghetti Aglio e Olio
- Low Carb Cooking: Spaghetti Squash and Meatballs
- Meatless Monday: Garlic Spaghetti with White Wine Reduction
- Sunday Supper: Italian Spaghetti and Meatballs
- Spaghetti with Clams
- Spaghetti alla Carbonara