Strawberries serve as delightful snacks and add great flavor to a variety of dishes. But do you know all the nutritional facts about strawberries? California Strawberries put together the below infographic to share all the many benefits of eating the bite-sized fruit.
Because of their potassium content, strawberries actually help control blood pressure and prevents strokes. They are also a great source of antioxidants and fiber, which help reduce cholesterol. Strawberries are also a great source of vitamin C, and are low in caloric and sugar content.
Learn more about strawberries in the infographic below.
- Infographic: Weight Loss for Food Lovers
- Infographic: 10 Foods That Will Help You Burn Fat Fast
- The 1500 Calories-a-Day Menu [infographic]
- Infographic: De-Stress With the Help of These 5 Foods
- Infographic: Putting Together the Perfect Plate
- 8 Ways To Spice Up Your Homemade Juice Creations
- Google Adds Nutritional Information to Search
- The Ultimate Diet Friendly Pizza
- Infographic: Foods That Will Help You Sleep Like a Baby
- Must-Have Strawberry Cake Batter Shake