Bloody Mary fans will love this unique version containing HOPHEAD Vodka from Anchor Distilling Company. Inspired by hops in beer, HOPHEAD Vodka captures the same aromatic qualities but without the bitterness. Try this delicious Bloody Mary recipe featuring this craft vodka - it's perfect for a weekend brunch. We love it because the hops come from our home state of Washington!
Hopped Up Mary
By Russell Davis
2 ounces HOPHEAD Vodka
6 ounces tomato juice
1 1/2 tsp Demitri's Bloody Mary Seasoning
1/4 ounce fresh lemon juice
Fine sea salt for glass rim
Garnish options: shrimp, tomato wedge, celery or fennel stalk, freshly ground black pepper and lemon zest.
Combine all ingredients in a chilled mixing glass rimmed with fine sea salt and stir to mix. Add ice. Stir lightly again to mix. Garnish with shrimp, tomato wedge, a celery or fennel stalk, and lemon zest.
- Thirsty Thursday: Tea & Alcohol
- Thirsty Thursday: Flower Infused Cocktails
- Thirsty Thursday: Cherry Cocktails
- Thirsty Thursday: 3 Awesome Autumn Cocktails
- Thirsty Thursday: The Dude Abides with a White Russian Recipe
- Thirsty Thursday: Gluten Free Alcohol
- Thirsty Thursday: 5 Best Gluten Free Summer Cocktails
- Thirsty Thursday: 3 Classic Eggnog Recipes
- Thirsty Thursday: Sangria Poptails 5 Ways
- Thirsty Thursday: The Mojito 6 Ways