If you're a kitchen tool geek, you'll love this cool citrus mister from Lékué. Slice the tip off of any citrus fruit and pop the silicone mister directly into the fruit. Pump the spray nozzle and you get a nice spray of citrus juice! Spritz your glass of water or soda, give freshly grilled seafoods a misting, pump a few blasts onto salads and steamed vegetables. Spraying foods and beverages with this tool provides the perfect distribution of citrus juice. We think it's the perfect bar tool, too. For those cocktail recipes that call for "rinsing the glass" with citrus juice before adding the spirits, just spray the inside of a glass with just the right amount. No more wasted juice!
The set includes two handy sizes for optimal juice extraction: a longer pump for bigger citrus such as grapefruits and oranges, and a shorter unit for smaller fruits. It also has a convenient little pedestal dish to rest the fruit on when not in use.
Get the Lékué Citrus Mister for $14.95 at Sur La Table. Check out some of Lékué's other innovative products in their Healthy Cooking line, a collection designed to offer food lovers unique and functional options to healthier cooking without the need for added oils and fats. See the line here.
Editorial disclosure: Foodista received this product as part of the Sur la Table Associate's Program. The opinions stated are 100% accurate.
- 4 Cool Kitchen Safety Tools
- Earth Day Cool Tool: One Degree Organics' Ingredient Tracker
- Tool: Oil Sprayer
- 7 Nerdy Kitchen Tools
- Cool Gadget Find - Video
- Cool Gadget Find: Geek Cookie Cutters
- Cool Gadget Find - Spaghetti Scrubs
- Tool: Cool Control Milk Cooler
- Tool: Universal Cooling Sleeve
- Tool: Cooling Grid
- Herbed Vegetables In A Feta Quiche With A Wild Rice Crust
- Mighty Arrow Cheddar Soup
- One Thousand Ants - Angel Food Cake
- Orange-Banana Cake
- Matcha Lemon Cake
- Vodka-Cured Salmon With Blood Orange Juice and Lime
- Lemon Cumin Chicken Meatballs
- Cottage Cheese Cool Whip Salad
- Cool Sour Cream Potato Salad
- Jello Cool Whip Salad