This fun Monopoly cake from CakeWalker is a sweet representation of this classic board game. The blog post takes you through step-by-step on how to make a fondant figure, in this case the Monopoly Man. Most of the tools you'll need like an X-acto knife and toothpicks can already been found in your kitchen. If not, check out your local craft or cake decorating store. Once you master this technique, you can make tons of fondant characters to liven up any cake. For full instructions, click here.
- Too Cute: Potted Plant Fondant Cupcake Toppers
- Spring Cake Pops Welcome the New Season
- How to Cover a Cake with Fondant: A Video
- Colorful Spring Ruffle Cake from Bubbles and Sweet
- The Lollipop Fondant Kit Will Turn You Into an Expert Cake Decorater
- How to Decorate a Football Cake
- Awesome Anna Cake
- The Mustache and Sombrero Fondant Toppers Will Make You Say Ole
- Cute Beer Mug Cupcakes
- Wild Cheetah and Tiger Cupcake Toppers
- Choco-Coco-Banana Cake
- Mahjong Agar Agar Cake For Potluck Party, Anyone Game?
- Lemon Victoria Sandwich Cake with Raspberries, Strawberries and Clotted cream
- Halloween "Pops"
- Portuguese Olive Oil Orange Cake
- Chocolate Chip Devil's Food Cake
- Apple, cinnamon and walnut rolls + cream cheese crispy rolls!
- Coconut Laddoo/ Coconut balls
- Pumpkin-spice cake
- mixed berry tea cake