This fun Monopoly cake from CakeWalker is a sweet representation of this classic board game. The blog post takes you through step-by-step on how to make a fondant figure, in this case the Monopoly Man. Most of the tools you'll need like an X-acto knife and toothpicks can already been found in your kitchen. If not, check out your local craft or cake decorating store. Once you master this technique, you can make tons of fondant characters to liven up any cake. For full instructions, click here.
- Too Cute: Potted Plant Fondant Cupcake Toppers
- Spring Cake Pops Welcome the New Season
- How to Cover a Cake with Fondant: A Video
- Colorful Spring Ruffle Cake from Bubbles and Sweet
- The Lollipop Fondant Kit Will Turn You Into an Expert Cake Decorater
- Awesome Anna Cake
- The Mustache and Sombrero Fondant Toppers Will Make You Say Ole
- Cute Beer Mug Cupcakes
- Wild Cheetah and Tiger Cupcake Toppers
- Edible iPhone Icons
- Choco-Coco-Banana Cake
- Lemon Victoria Sandwich Cake with Raspberries, Strawberries and Clotted cream
- Halloween "Pops"
- Apple, cinnamon and walnut rolls + cream cheese crispy rolls!
- Portuguese Olive Oil Orange Cake
- Chocolate Chip Devil's Food Cake
- Pumpkin-spice cake
- Coconut Laddoo/ Coconut balls
- mixed berry tea cake
- Chocolate Cake With Blackberry Buttercream