If you can heat a cast iron pan, you can make the delicious Indian bread; naan. Taste how wonderful it is, when infused with rich garlic butter. It is truly worth the effort to get it right.
We wanted to thank Foodista member: Crystal Sechtman, for this fabulous recipe!
1/2 c. ice water
1/3 c. nonfat greek yogurt
- How-To Recipe: Garlic Butter Naan
- Mint Fennel and Garlic Naan
- Indian Flatbread: Tasty Garlic Butter Naan
- Meatless Monday: Roasted Squash and Sweet Potato Flatbread
- Watch How to Make Naan
- Curry Chicken Naan Wraps
- Easy Indian Cooking: Spiced Lentils
- Easy Indian Cooking: Chicken Curry in a Hurry
- Easy Indian Cooking: Butter Chicken
- Fun and Festive Spinach Shamrock Flatbread
- Baked Fish With Parsley And Garlic
- Garlic-Butter Naan
- Algerian Chicken With Olives
- Tri-Color Pepper Pita Pizza With Armenian Basturma
- Quick & Easy Mini Pizza Buns!
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH
- My Mom's Baby Spinach With Garlic Yogurt Sauce
- Almonds Info
- Green Chilli Pickle -North Indian Style