Look, we can't make this stuff up!
April 15th, is s actually a day to celebrate this sweet and salty main dish. To keep within the spirit of the celebration, we thought it would be nice to share a round up of posts about spiral sliced ham. Hopefully you will become inspired by one of the following recipes, and enjoy this special treat.
Spiral Sliced Ham recipes from the Foodista recipe archives:
- Celebrate National Glazed Spiral Ham Day
- National Vodka Day! 3 Must Try Autumn Vodka Cocktails
- It's National Pickle Day!
- Celebrate National Vodka Day - Recipe Roundup!
- 5 Recipes to Celebrate National Dessert Day
- 5 Recipes to Celebrate National Tapioca Pudding Day!
- Holy Cannoli! 5 Best Allergy-Friendly Recipes to Celebrate National Cannoli Day!
- Christmas in ...June? Happy National Gingerbread Day!
- Quick & Easy Summer Treat: Homemade Pickles
- Green Eggs and Ham Omelet for St. Patrick's Day
- Simple Overnight Oats
- Asparagus & Ham Spirals
- Homemade Slice and Bake Sugar Cookies
- Our gluten free version of Marion Cunningham's Irish Soda Bread
- Simple Homemade Ice Cream
- Simple Homemade Nut Milk
- Simple Homemade Pizza
- Ham, Potato and Cabbage Soup
- Eggs With Ham and Asparagus Casserole
- Taucu Sliced Pork With Chilly