The sun is shining and the birds are chirping -- this can only mean one thing. Grilling season is upon us! To celebrate, I bring to you this delicious-looking Mushroom and Pumpkin Salad recipe.
Originally found in Fresh Living in 2005, this recipe is full of flavor and serves as the perfect summertime vegan dinner.
Barbecued Mushroom and Pumpkin Salad
- 2lb pumpkin, cut into wedges
- 6 flat mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp ground cumin
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 5 1/2 ounces baby spinach leaves
- crusty bread, to serve
See the rest of this recipe here.
- Avocado Pesto Pasta Salad and Other Summer Pasta Salads
- Meatless Monday: Brown Rice and Mushroom Veggie Burgers
- 5 Best Broccoli Salad Recipes
- Raw Pasta Salad with Spiralized Zucchini
- 10 Best Potato Salad Recipes
- Roasted Red Pepper and Feta Potato Salad
- Savory Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
- Meatless Monday: Meaty Mushroom Burger
- Red Lentil Burger and Other Vegetarian Burgers to Eat on Independence Day
- Vegan and Gluten-Free Pumpkin Pie Spiced Oatmeal
- Pumpkin, celery root and carrot salad
- Mushroom, Potato and Veggie Kabobs
- Smoked Spinach
- Vegan spicy sautéed mushrooms in 10 minutes.
- Barbecue Pork Buns – Dim Sum
- Healthy and Easy Vegan beets salad with prunes!
- Petite Tomato Salad Tartar
- Bar-B-Q Country Style Pork Ribs With Onion Mushroom Marmalade
- Slow Cooker Dim Sum Pulled Pork & Sweet Sesame Snap Peas
- Barbecued Baby Back Pork Ribs and Bush's Grillin' Beans