Beer is the third most consumed beverage in America, after water and tea. With that kind of popularity, it's only fair we learn more about the favorite beverage. This infographic from Aall in Limo was created to help educate the world on beer.
The first beer was brewed long before Europeans settled in America, and was made of birch sap, maize and water. Nowadays, there are more than 2100 breweries in America. Even people like Plato, Abraham Lincoln, Humphrey Bogart and Frank Sinatra have shared their love for beer.
Learn more about beer in the infographic below!
- Infographic: Everything You Need to Know About Strawberries
- Infographic: Everything You Need to Know About Blueberries
- Infographic: Everything You Need to Know About Lemons
- Infographic: Everything You Need to Know About Ice Cream
- Infographic: Everything You Need to Know About French Wine
- Everything You Need to Know About Grilling Season [infographic]
- Infographic: 24 Things You Didn't Know About Beer
- Everything You Need To Know About Sriracha
- The Art of Making Bubbles: Everything You Need To Know About Champagne
- 20 Facts About Guinness Beer
- Get the facts about pasta
- Who Said You Need To Pay $4 For A Cupcake When You Can Make Your Own?
- You’ll Flip for These Skinny Frozen S’mores, No Campfire Needed!
- Food Fact Facts - Meat Group
- Sour Cream and Everything Dip
- Everything Bagel
- Melon Facts
- Beer Can Chicken, Country Style Vegetables with Roasted Garlic
- Know Your Chili Peppers
- Grilling Know-How