These white chocolate popcorn trees from Hungry Happenings are a tasty treat to celebrate Earth Day. Popcorn kernels are coated in green colored white chocolate to create the leaves while candy buttons resemble brightly colored fruit. The top of a tree is attached to a chocolate trunk. If you don't have time to plant a tree for Earth Day, you can at least make an edible one.
- Pinkberry UK Releases Santa's Beard, Partridge in a Pear Tree and Christmas Tree Holiday Toppings
- Food Gifts: Mint Chocolate Chip Popcorn Treats
- Mother's Day Banana Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- Halloween Popcorn is a Candy Corn Confection
- Decadent Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes for Dad
- Christmas Tree Cupcake Tutorial
- Marvelous Grand Marnier Chocolate Mousse
- Chocolate Cardamom and Beetroot Valentine's Day Cake
- Chef Nathan Lyon’s Chocolate Truffles Four Ways
- 10 Decadent Valentine's Day Chocolate Recipes
- Snowy Chocolate Cupcakes- Nat'l Cupcake Day!
- Cocoa Stout Cupcakes
- Chocolate SweeTEA Pie
- Chocolate Cracked Earth (Flourless Chocolate Cake)
- A Stalk of Abalone Flower On Mother’s Day!
- Chocolate Chip Devil's Food Cake
- Chocolate Nutella Walnut Cake
- White Chocolate Popcorn
- Chocolate Popcorn Cakes
- Chocolate Popcorn