Grabbing a fast food meal is something we are all guilty of. It's quick, easy and greasily delicious. But, as the below infographic points out, there are many downsides to indulging in our favorite burger and fry meals.
The large amount of hormones and antibiotics found in fast food meals can lead to issues like a resistance to beneficial antibiotics, obesity and intestinal discomfort. Most fast food meals have a high sugar content, even in unexpected foods like burgers. This high sugar intake can lead to wrinkles, cataracts and even dementia. Other long-term effects of eating fast food are cholesterol and clogged colons.
Learn more about the downsides to eating fast food in the infographic below.
- To avoid long-term effects mononucleosis
- Infographic: The Growing Size of Restaurant Meals
- Infographic: De-Stress With the Help of These 5 Foods
- Infographic: Weight Loss for Food Lovers
- Infographic: 10 Foods That Will Help You Burn Fat Fast
- Infographic: Everything You Need to Know About Strawberries
- Infographic: Foods That Will Help You Sleep Like a Baby
- Infographic: Fun Healthy Meal Snacks for Kids
- Infographic: 5 Memory Boosting Foods
- Infographic: 5 Ways to Eat Kale
- Button Mushrooms stuffed with minced meat with lemon basil and grapes.
- Vegan spicy sautéed mushrooms in 10 minutes.
- Asparagus With Roasted Peppers
- Buckwheat and pork soup
- Healthy Fall Dessert: Baked apples with walnuts, honey and cinnamon.
- Long Fusilli With Italian Sausages
- Steamed fishballs with lemon basil
- Delicious homemade pasta with fried pork and fresh lemon basil
- How to Make Chatpati Papdi Chaat
- Pork liver meatballs with lemon basil