Subway restaurant has topped McDonald's as the go-to restaurant for people on the go. Businesspeople spend a lot of time traveling, which means they don't have a lot of time for lunch. So, they've been flocking to fast food restaurants. But lately, more are heading to Subway instead of McDonald's.
In the first quarter, Subway became the number one lunch choices for workers. The numbers were based on expense receipts from the first three months of this year. Following Subway was McDonald's, Starbuck's, Panera Bread, Wendy's, Burger King, Chick-Fil-A and Chili's.
Learn more about how workers are spending their lunch hours here.
- Can Fancy Fast Food Beat Starbucks?
- Fast Food Chains Redesign Restaurant Interiors
- Worker Films Mouse in Big Mac Buns
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Spotted at McDonald's Drive-Thru
- Spot-On Copycat McDonald's Big Mac Recipe
- Vicious McDonald's Beating Caught On Tape
- Kevin Federline Wants his Sons to Work at McDonald's
- 10 Bizarre McDonald's Branding Moves
- Proposed "McPath" in UK Links a School to Local McDonald's
- Mickey D's Humanizes Fast Food With "The A-Z of McDonald's"