Spaghetti pie is a family-approved casserole. Spaghetti pasta is combined with ground beef, parmesan cheese, ricotta cheese, marinara sauce and egg before being baked in the oven. The final product is topped with mozzarella cheese to make this dish extra cheesy. This is a great meal if you already have leftover spaghetti from earlier in the week.
Three Cheese Spaghetti Pie
6 ounces spaghetti, cooked, drained, rinsed with cold water
1 large egg, separated
cup grated Parmesan cheese
1/2 pound ground beef
1 1/4 cups spaghetti sauce
3/4 cup ricotta cheese
1 teaspoon dried parsley
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
Separate the eggs before they come to room temperature ---
The yolks won't break into the white quite as easily.
Create a hungry-man's pie!
Combine ricotta, egg yolk, parsley & 1/2 cup mozzarella in a medium bowl. Spread mixture into spaghetti pie shell.
Let stand before serving.
- Quick and Easy Three Cheese Lasagna and GIVEAWAY!
- Stellar Vegan Spaghetti with Avocado Sauce
- Low Carb Cooking: Spaghetti Squash and Meatballs
- Sunday Supper: Italian Spaghetti and Meatballs
- Spaghetti with Clams
- Meatless Monday: Garlic Spaghetti with White Wine Reduction
- Spaghetti alla Carbonara
- On Top of Spaghetti Cupcake is a Deceptive Disney Dessert
- National Spaghetti Day: 3 Recipes to Celebrate
- Spaghetti with Kale and Tomatoes