Buying in bulk whenever possible can help alleviate unnecessary food packaging, but repurposing your packaging can help keep things out of our landfills and can save you money! Earth911.com curated 10 fun and creative ways to reuse food packaging (check out their 10 from last year, too). We love these stylish organizers made from old soup cans and the unique way to showcase photographs in jelly jars (shown above)! Check out Earth911.com for all ten nifty ideas.
Stylish Organizers: turn old cans into pen and pencil organizers!
- Pinterest Board of the Week: Earth Day
- Earth Day Infographic: The Benefits of Buying in Bulk
- Earth Day Cool Tool: One Degree Organics' Ingredient Tracker
- Infographic: Understanding Green Wines for Earth Day and Every Day
- Earth Friendly Recipe: Blueberry, Basil and Almond Milk Smoothie
- Blog Action Day: The Power of The Small Farmer
- MonoSol Dissolvable Wrappers Instantly Melt in Your Cup of Joe
- What is an Earth Market?
- Can WikiCells Edible Food Packaging Solve the Food Waste Problem?
- Cautionary Tale About Mailing Edible Christmas Treats
- Waffles our way
- Homemade Pizza Reusing Bread
- Easy Potato Chive Bread
- Our gluten free version of Marion Cunningham's Irish Soda Bread
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Golden Beets
- Chocolate Chip Devil's Food Cake
- Chicken Wing Drummettes
- Valentine's Day Cakelettes
- Chocolate Cracked Earth (Flourless Chocolate Cake)
- Beef Nachos