Buying in bulk whenever possible can help alleviate unnecessary food packaging, but repurposing your packaging can help keep things out of our landfills and can save you money! Earth911.com curated 10 fun and creative ways to reuse food packaging (check out their 10 from last year, too). We love these stylish organizers made from old soup cans and the unique way to showcase photographs in jelly jars (shown above)! Check out Earth911.com for all ten nifty ideas.
Stylish Organizers: turn old cans into pen and pencil organizers!
- Pinterest Board of the Week: Earth Day
- Earth Day Infographic: The Benefits of Buying in Bulk
- Earth Day Cool Tool: One Degree Organics' Ingredient Tracker
- Blog Action Day: The Power of The Small Farmer
- Infographic: Understanding Green Wines for Earth Day and Every Day
- Earth Friendly Recipe: Blueberry, Basil and Almond Milk Smoothie
- MonoSol Dissolvable Wrappers Instantly Melt in Your Cup of Joe
- What is an Earth Market?
- Cautionary Tale About Mailing Edible Christmas Treats
- Can WikiCells Edible Food Packaging Solve the Food Waste Problem?
- Island Haddock simmered in a spicey green curry sauce, inspired by P.E.I.
- Waffles our way
- Homemade Pizza Reusing Bread
- Easy Potato Chive Bread
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Golden Beets
- Our gluten free version of Marion Cunningham's Irish Soda Bread
- Chocolate Chip Devil's Food Cake
- Valentine's Day Cakelettes
- Fireworks Trifle
- Valentine's Day Potted Plant Ice-Cream Desserts