One Degree Organics, a vegan and organic food company focused on simple and sustainable ingredients, just released an announcement about the tie of ingredient traceability to making smart, environmentally responsible food choices this Earth Day. Every One Degree Organics product, whether it is bread, flour or seeds, is equipped with a QR code that can be scanned with a smartphone for immediate access to a detailed life story of each ingredient, including videos and photo essays. For example, check out this video about the raisins used in the veganic Ancient Whole Wheat Bread.
"Our grains are proud of their roots, and so are we. Like parents in search of a captive audience to adore each page of the family scrapbook, each frame of the slide show, we’ve made it easy for you to trace the life story of every young sprouted grain. From veganic farm to eco-friendly package, follow the engaging narrative of some extremely sheltered lives." ~One Degree Organics.
- Earth Day Organic Cake Pops
- Pinterest Board of the Week: Earth Day
- What is an Earth Market?
- 6 ft. 7 Darth Vader Cake is One Sidiously Cool Sweet
- Sara Gilbert Offers Green Tips for Earth Day
- Earth Day: 10 Ways to Reuse Food Packaging
- Earth Day Infographic: The Benefits of Buying in Bulk
- Food Talk - Just One Ingredient
- 5 Awesome Earth Day Freebies
- Celebrate Earth Day with Free Starbucks Coffee!
- Valentines Day :: Dinner for the One You Love
- Our gluten free version of Marion Cunningham's Irish Soda Bread
- Chocolate Cracked Earth (Flourless Chocolate Cake)
- Organic Berry Crostata
- How To Make Organic Lemon Curd
- How To Make Organic Raspberry Curd
- Organic Banana Bread
- Cottage Cheese Cool Whip Salad
- Cool Sour Cream Potato Salad
- Jello Cool Whip Salad