Buying in bulk can have big environmental benefits from reducing packaging to reducing the carbon footprint of your meals (less overall transportation is required for bulk foods). Check out the infographic from the Bulk is Green Council below to see how the savings break down, and get tips on how you can start buying in bulk. Learn even more at Earth911.com.
- Infographic: Understanding Green Wines for Earth Day and Every Day
- Infographic: The Benefits of Vegetable Oil
- Infographic: 10 Health Benefits of Broccoli
- Today's Infographic: What is a Food Hub?
- Infographic: What's Really in your Produce?
- Infographic: How Much Does The Farmer Really Make?
- Pinterest Board of the Week: Earth Day
- Infographic: How Many People Have Doughnut-Related Names?
- Infographic: How Home Cooks Fire Up for Grill Season
- Infographic: 6 Green Drink Recipes for St. Patrick's Day
- Bulk Spaghetti Sauce
- Chocolate chip cookies, easier that buying:-)
- Easy Potato Chive Bread
- Our gluten free version of Marion Cunningham's Irish Soda Bread
- Chocolate Chip Devil's Food Cake
- Valentine's Day Cakelettes
- Fireworks Trifle
- Grilled Barramundi
- Chocolate Cracked Earth (Flourless Chocolate Cake)
- Asparagus, Buying, Cleaning, Cooking and Serving