Cooking vegetables can often be hit or miss, especially since each vegetable has its own requirements for the perfect cooking time. It's always a bit of a feat when you bite into a piece of asparagus and it's not too crunchy, not too soft, and has the perfect texture. Kids OT wanted to help us less culinary-inclined by giving us a veggie cooking cheat sheet.
Take a look at the infographic below to learn how long you should cook your favorite vegetables, whether you are boiling, steaming or sticking them in the microwave.
- Infographic: A Foolproof Guide to Grilling
- Infographic: The Benefits of Vegetable Oil
- The Cheat Sheet Placemat Keeps Your China in Check
- Infographic: How Home Cooks Fire Up for Grill Season
- Infographic: What's Your Coffee Personality?
- Cocktail Infographic: The Perfect Margarita
- Calorie Counter Cheat Sheet
- Infographic: The Many Creative Uses of PB&J
- Infographic: 5 Cocktails Inspired by Cities
- Infographic: Illustrated Guide to Cinnamon Rolls
- Vegetable Bread Roll / Veggie Bread Rolls - Indian Snack Recipe
- Easy Roasted Veggies
- Ffwd: Cheating on winter pea soup
- Any Time Veggie Salad
- Tamatar-Pyaz ki Sabzi | Onion-Tomato Veggie
- Easy 30 minute ready potato “sails” with turkey ham, onion and cheese
- Button Mushrooms stuffed with minced meat with lemon basil and grapes.
- Soup with meatballs, mushrooms,spaghetti and cheese
- Turkey soup with tomatoes and herbs.
- Fried cauliflower.