Gwyneth Paltrow and Leonardo DiCaprio were good friends at the beginning of their careers, and DiCaprio's eating habits left quite the impression on Paltrow. It turns out he helped steer Paltrow in the direction of a healthier lifestyle.
"He was vegetarian and he'd talk about how dirty meat is and how bad factory farming is," Paltrow revealed. "I haven't eaten red meat in 20 years and although Leo's not totally responsible he definitely planted a seed."
Paltrow also reveals she didn't start cooking until she was 19-years-old and she made major changes to her diet when her father was diagnosed with cancer. Read more about her eating habits here.
- Leonardo DiCaprio Launches Coffee Line for Charity
- Leonardo DiCaprio Stars in Jim Beam Bourbon Commercial
- Leonardo DiCaprio Gained Weight to Play J. Edgar Hoover
- Tobey Maguire Sticks to Vegan Diet While Dining at Steakhouse With Leonardo DiCaprio
- Leonardo DiCaprio Serves $50,000 Champagne at Birthday Bash
- Leonardo DiCaprio and Ted Danson Celebrate the California Ban of Shark Fin Soup
- Gwyneth Paltrow is the New Face of Vegan Food Brand
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Daughter Apple is a Vegetarian
- Gwyneth Paltrow Gives her Kids Cheat Days
- Celebrity Kitchens: Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin
- Black pudding stuffed lasagna. Stop over at Master Chef.
- French Vanilla Butter Cake With Raspberry Filling Vanilla Buttercream Frosting and Bittersweet Ganache
- Kande Pohe Recipe
- Wedding Champagne Punch
- Cream Cheese Frosting For Cupcakes
- Tropical Christmas
- Egg-Ceptional Croque-Madame With Lightly Dressed Greens and Fresh Fruit
- Fresh Herb Marinated Rack Of Lamb With Vinaigrette
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Clams
- Lady Bird's Lemon Cake