The bloody carrot Maria is a spicy twist on this classic cocktail. Curry infused tequila replaces the vodka in the traditional recipe. The carrot juice adds sweetness to the cocktail without it becoming overwhelming. Add a few splashes of your favorite hot sauce for some added heat.
Bloody Carrot Maria
Recipe Courtesy of A Beautiful Mess
fresh carrot juice
bloody mary mix
2 ounces Numi Carrot Curry Savory Tea-infused tequila**
fresh veggies for garnish
In a tall glass with ice, add tequila then fill the rest of the glass with half bloody Mary mix and half carrot juice. Add a few splashes of Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco sauce and the juice of half a lime. Mix with a spoon, sprinkle a little black pepper on the top and garnish with celery and fresh veggies.
** To infuse liquor with tea, just fill a glass container with liquor in the amount that you need for your recipe. One tea bag is enough for up to 8 ounces of liquor. Seal your container with an airtight lid and store it in a dark area. Allow it to infuse for 48-72 hours before removing the tea bag.
- Thirsty Thursdays: Carrot Cake Cocktail
- Thirsty Thursday: 5 Best Gluten Free Summer Cocktails
- Thirsty Thursday: 3 Classic Eggnog Recipes
- Thirsty Thursday: Sangria Poptails 5 Ways
- Thirsty Thursdays: Watermelon Margarita Slushie
- Thirsty Thursdays: Abuela and Me
- Thirsty Thursday: The Mojito 6 Ways
- Thirsty Thursdays: Mama-jito
- Thirsty Thursday: Savory Cocktails
- Thirsty Thursdays: Sauza Margarita
- Bloody Maria
- Bloody good drink for your next clambake
- Black Maria Cocktail
- A sensational summer sip from Prince Edward Island, The "Eddy"
- A healthy twist on the Pina Colada
- Carrot and Banana Snacking Cake
- Bloody Button Mary
- Happy Hour Friday: Bloody Mary
- Sweet Roasted Carrots and Red Potatoes With Rosemary
- Smooth Bloody Mary