This helpful guide will help you figure out just how long food lasts, whether it's sitting on a counter, in the fridge or the freezer.
A large number of fruits and vegetables can stay fresh for up to 12 months if you store them in the freezer. But never keep green beans or lettuce in the pantry, they will start to go bad almost right away if they aren't refrigerated. And, did you know that honey will last forever? Store in a pantry or freezer and it will never go bad.
Learn more about the shelf life of different foods in the infographic below!
- Infographic: The Bond Between Work Life and Coffee
- The Tactical Sammich Has a 2-Year Shelf Life
- Infographic: Hot Food Trends in 2014
- Today's Infographic: What is a Food Hub?
- Infographic: What's Really in your Produce?
- Infographic: How Much Does The Farmer Really Make?
- Infographic: 5 Memory Boosting Foods
- Infographic: Food Profiles of Liberals vs. Conservatives
- Infographic: How Home Cooks Fire Up for Grill Season
- Infographic: What's Your Coffee Personality?
- Completo Hot Dog -- Best Dog Of Life
- Mangalitsa Bauchspeck (Belly Speck) - Shelf-Stable, Ready-To-Eat
- Time Life Lemon Bars
- Life Long Friend : Green Tea Mousse Cake
- Eton Mess That Will Change Your Life
- When Life Gives You Grapefruit, Make Salsa?
- Dana's Enchiladas College Life 101
- Kande Pohe Recipe
- Authentic Bang Bang Chicken
- Berry Good Brie