McDonald's might be eyeing an all-day-breakfast menu. President and CEO of McDonald's, Don Thompson, said the fast food chain is looking at new menu items, a loyalty program and even a delivery service
"Yes, we would consider it," Thompson said when asked about an all-day-breakfast menu. We have the focus on our existing menu, but we have looked at breakfast across the day. We have it in some markets around the world."
He added that the company is likely to add "innovative ways" of expanding the breakfast menu "in the near future." Meanwhile, McDonald's is eyeing delivery services in several countries, including several areas in America. Thompson also said he "loves the idea" of a rewards program for loyal customers.
- 10 Bizarre McDonald's Branding Moves
- McDonald's Currently Testing Steak and Egg Burrito
- Mickey D's Humanizes Fast Food With "The A-Z of McDonald's"
- McDonald's Canada Interactive Ice Sculpture Promotes Dollar Drink Days
- McDonald's Reflective Billboard Casts a New Light on Outdoor Advertising
- McDonald's Germany Pretzelnator is a Crowd-Sourced Combination Created by Fans
- McDonald's Tries Table Service in the UK
- Infographic Shows Regional McDonald's Menu Items
- Finnish Activists Kidnap Ronald McDonald
- McDonald's McCafe Ground Coffee Available to Purchase in Canada
- Prune Cake - Don't Turn Up Your Nose, It's Better Than You'd Ever Think!!!
- Simple Overnight Oats
- Portuguese Rabanadas
- Healthy Black Forest Baked Oatmeal
- Open-Face Egg Sandwich with Bacon, Asparagus, and Pesto
- Banana Orange Muffin Bread
- Baked Oatmeal with Dried Cranberries
- Honey Bunches French Toast & Strawberry Bellini
- Nutella Stuffed French Toast
- Our gluten free version of Marion Cunningham's Irish Soda Bread