A handheld savory treat, with the richness of puff pastry, and the tang from Dijon mustard, the name doesn't do these babies justice. What a fun way to snack at a party, or slip a couple onto the lunchbox for a little something different. We think they would taste amazing with swiss and thinly sliced ham, but you be the judge.
- Celebratory Berry Lemon Cheesecake Squares
- Kid-Friendly Bunny Puffs
- Super Easy Savory Pies that are Ready in Minutes
- Easter Brunch Recipes: Savory Caramelized Onion Scones
- Fabulous French Toast Sandwich from Yummy Suppers
- Savory Spinach Easter Pie
- Perfect Petite Pumpkin Cream Puffs
- Perfect Tart Crust
- Sweet Turned Savory: Ham Stuffed Waffles
- Must-Read Blog Posts: Sweet and Savory Breakfast
- Apple, cinnamon and walnut rolls + cream cheese crispy rolls!
- Puff pastry dough made easy!
- Puff pastry squares with mozzarella
- Savory Chicken Meatballs with Penne Pasta
- Bread Machine Apple Breakfast Buns
- Strawberry Bites
- Savory Pork Chops Stuffed With Kale and Mushrooms
- Savory Rosemary Turkey Cutlets With Fingerling Potatoes and Zucchini
- Savory Roasted Pepper and Basil Quiche Bites Appetizer
- Savory Herb Crusted Chicken With Zucchini Hash Browns