Here's a treat that won't have you running to the treadmill. These Red Velvet Cupcakes are low in fat, calories and sugar. It doesn't lose any of its sweetness, thanks to a bit of agave nectar and Stevia. But keep in mind this recipe only makes a batch of four (which might actually be a blessing in disguise).
Low-Cal Red Velvet Stevia Cupcakes
- 2 egg whites
- 5 packets natural Stevia sweetener
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp red food coloring
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tbsp buttermilk
- 1 tbsp agave nectar
- 1/4 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- 1 tbsp flaxseed meal
- 2 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 ounce dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup 0% fat Greek yogurt
Click here to see the rest of this recipe.
Want more from Foodista? Sign up below!