Starbucks will soon be taking over the coffee aisle at your local grocery store with their new kiosks. The coffee brand will be introducing "Signature Aisles" to grocery stores across America.
The kiosk makes shoppers feel as though they have entered a Starbucks shop, using the same warm colors and noticeable logo. The aisles are stocked with Starbucks' packaged coffee, Via products and signature products like the Blonde Roast, and K-Cups.
"Over the next year or so, we'll have an elevated aisle fixture in multiple retailers across more than 100 stores," Joe Manning, the director of channel development at Starbucks, told The Huffington Post.
Starbucks as already implemented the Signature Aisles in 25 stores, including Safeway, Vons and Dominick's. Most of these aisles are in Californian stores, with few in Washington, Illinois, Colorado and Ohio. The next is expected to be on the East Coast.
- Starbucks Rebrands Its European Stores
- Artists Buy Entire Store Inventory For Project
- SUPERVALU to Add 40 Zero-Waste Grocery Stores
- Wendell Pierce to Open a Grocery Store in New Orleans
- First Container Free Grocery Store In US
- Chinese Artist Blends into Grocery Store Shelf for ‘Plasticizer'
- Disney Stars get Silly in Grocery Store
- Starbucks Attempts to Reduce Carbon Footprint with $1 Reusable Plastic Tumblers
- Seattle Woman Pledges to Eat Starbucks for One Year
- Limited Edition Starbucks Card Sells for More than $1,000
- Signature Salad Dressing
- Mother's Signature Curry Prawns
- Midnightsushi's Signature Bacon And Bleu Table-For-Two Salad Of Perfection!
- My signature dish – Mediterranean Chicken, Paleo-ized
- Head Cheese Or Souse
- Salmon Head Soup
- Riley's Salmon Head Soup
- Lion’s Head Meatball
- Steamed Shark Head
- Fish Head Noodles