Churros and flan are classic Cinco de Mayo treats but mix it up this year and make these avocado paletas from Stresscake. Creamy, bright, and unexpected, these ice pops will surprise and delight your party guests. As an added bonus, a shot of tequila is added to give these pops a boozy kick. To make these pops at home, click here.
- Cinco de Mayo Treats: Margarita Ice Cream
- Mango Chili Pops for Cinco de Mayo
- How-To Recipe: Mexican Flan
- Wheatless Wednesday: Gluten-Free Tres Leches Cake
- Must-Read Blog Posts: 5 Marvelous Mexican Dishes for Cinco de Mayo
- Mexican Chocolate Ice Cream with Chocolate Sauce
- Cinco de Mayo Vanilla Sugar Cookies Are a Fab Fiesta Food
- Cinco de Mayo!
- Gluten-Free + Vegan Chipotle and White Bean Burritos
- Fiesta Fajita Bowls
- Tortillas With Beef and Mexican Cabbage Salad
- Mexican Baked Eggs
- Potato, zucchini, red bell pepper, with bacon and herbs baked in a pot.
- Easy 30 minute ready potato “sails” with turkey ham, onion and cheese
- Shrimp and Avocado Appetizers
- Fresh Mediterranean Shrimp and Avocado Pita Pockets
- Salmon Tacos With Avocado Cream
- Raw Avocado Chocolate Mousse
- Light and Creamy Avocado Buttermilk Dressing
- Black Bean and Fresh Corn Tacos