Urbanspoon, the leading mobile restaurant discovery application and reservation management system, today announced their list of Urbanspoon’s Most Popular Breakfast Spots. Just in time to make plans for Mother’s Day, the list features 101 of the most popular U.S. locations within the Urbanspoon community. The selected restaurants that made their list received the most positive reviews from professional food critics, bloggers, the Urbanspoon community, and diners. Overall, 60 cities in 31 states are represented.
Here are a few fun facts:
- Florida claims the most spots on the list with 12 entries, followed by Texas (10) and California (7).
- 83% of the locations fall into the "Cheap Eats" or "Moderately Priced" categories
- 30% serve a "traditional American breakfast" (think Denver omelets and pancakes)
- Popular themes include American Diners (16 spots) and Southern/Soul/Cajun (15 spots)
In addition, most locations featured on the list claim to be Kid-Friendly making them perfect for Mother’s Day.
"Breakfast is the perfect meal to celebrate with family,” said Patrick O'Donnell, co-founder, Urbanspoon. “From French Toast & Croque-Madame to my favorite, Dim Sum, our list gives diners inspiration across 31 states and 60 cities for the most important meal of the day."
To see which restaurants still have reservations available for Mother's Day, check out Urbanspoon.
Matt's Big Breakfast
Hash House a Go Go
SF Bay Area
Over Easy, A Daytime Eatery
Andy's Flour Power Bakery
Angelette's Cajun Kitchen
Empire State South
3 Sisters Cafe
Doodle's Breakfast & Lunch
The French Press
Blue Moon Café
Good Day Cafe
Amélie's French Bakery & Cafe
Taste of Belgium Bistro
The Blue Door Cafe & Bakery
Brother Juniper's College Inn
The Black Sheep
Old Ebbitt Grill
Urbanspoon is a leading online local restaurant guide that aggregates reviews professional food critics, bloggers and diners. Available online, through its popular iPhone, Android, Blackberry and now iPad applications, Urbanspoon provides reviews for restaurants throughout the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom and Australia. Urbanspoon is an operating business of IAC. For more information, visit www.urbanspoon.com.
- Urbanspoon Releases List of 200 Most Popular Restaurant Bars
- Subway Beats McDonald's As Most Popular Lunch Spot for Workers
- Urbanspoon Announces America's Favorite Gluten-Free Restaurants
- Some Of The Most Popular Breakfast Foods From Around The World
- Burger King's Most Offensive Ad Yet
- The 20 Most Popular Movie Snacks From Around The World
- Urbanspoon Reservations Increase 325 Percent
- Infographic: The Most Popular Candy on Social Media
- 26 Best Restaurants to Slurp Ramen
- Mother's Brewery Delivers Spot On Parody of Laverne and Shirley
- The Most Elegant Broccoli Cheese Soup
- Kande Pohe Recipe
- Grilled Spot Prawns With Peas and Ginger
- Spotted Dick
- Popular Prawns
- Egg Bhurji Recipe
- Dana's Enchiladas College Life 101
- 101 Cookbook's Almond Soba Noodles
- Chipped Beef
- Sophie's Gluten Free Triple Coconut & Almond Butter Soft Cookies With Dark Chocolate Chips