Whether or not you live in the Bluegrass State, all eyes will be watching the Kentucky Derby this Saturday. These racing horse cookies from Bake at 350 are a winning treat. These festive cookies are a guaranteed crowd pleaser and will definitely get everyone in the racing spirit. To view a full decorating tutorial, click here.
- Kentucky Bourbon Balls are a Classic Derby Dessert
- Gluten Free Sugar Cookies
- The Tetris Cake Is A Winning Dessert
- Hold Onto Your Horses; It's A Homemade Thin Mint Recipe
- 4 Back to School Treats that Make Your Kids Excited to Learn
- Easy Decorated Holiday Sugar Cookies
- Cute Reindeer Cookies
- How to Make Gluten-Free Gigerbread Cookies
- Peanutty Pie Crust Clusters Recipe Wins $1 Million Dollars
- 5 Essential Day of the Dead Foods
- Apple Spice Cookies; a recipe for comfort when the air turns chilly
- Caramel Apple Slab Pie
- Peanut Butter Cookies With Chocolate Chunks
- Kentucky Derby Chocolate Pecan Pie
- Kentucky Transparent Pie
- Apple, cinnamon and walnut rolls + cream cheese crispy rolls!
- Brown sugar & Spice Sugar cookie frogs
- Halloween "Pops"
- Brown Sugar Sponge Cookie w/ Chocolate Covered Caramels
- Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe