If Cinco de Mayo were every day I would be one happy señorita! I love Mexican food that much. So when this mainly American celebration comes around I'm whipping up batches of guacamole and beans and making the fixins for grilled fish tacos. Here are some inspiring dishes from tasty Tamale Nibbles and an Easy Vegetable, Bean and Cheese Enchiladas to Fish Tacos with Tequila Infused Guacamole and Tequila Dark Chocolate Coffee Truffles. Read on for more, including two tasty margaritas, and discover even more Mexican recipes here. Click the page numbers below.
- A Spicy, Zesty Cocktail Recipe To Add Flavor To Your Cinco De Mayo Party
- Refreshing Cucumber And Green Tea Mojito Recipe
- Cinco de Mayo Treats: Margarita Ice Cream
- Mouth-Watering Watermelon Jalapeno Agua Fresca
- Cinco de Mayo!
- Sizzling Cinco de Mayo Recipes: Margarita Cheesecake Squares
- Sizzling Cinco de Mayo Recipes: Horchata
- 5 Drinks to Celebrate Cinco de Mayo
- Thirsty Thursdays: Flirty Fiesta Margarita
- Thirsty Thursdays: Sauza Margarita
- Tortillas With Beef and Mexican Cabbage Salad
- Pink Lemonade Margarita, for my Mum
- Steak Carnitas & Sautéed Peppers over Cilantro Lime Rice
- Grilled Fish Tacos W/ Spicy Tequila-Lime Guacamole
- Smoky Chicken Tacos
- Mexican Baked Eggs
- Potato, zucchini, red bell pepper, with bacon and herbs baked in a pot.
- Easy 30 minute ready potato “sails” with turkey ham, onion and cheese
- Mexican Black Bean and Spice-Rubbed Tofu Torta with Puerto Rican inspired Tostones
- Spicy Edamame Hummus