If Cinco de Mayo were every day I would be one happy señorita! I love Mexican food that much. So when this mainly American celebration comes around I'm whipping up batches of guacamole and beans and making the fixins for grilled fish tacos. Here are some inspiring dishes from tasty Tamale Nibbles and an Easy Vegetable, Bean and Cheese Enchiladas to Fish Tacos with Tequila Infused Guacamole and Tequila Dark Chocolate Coffee Truffles. Read on for more, including two tasty margaritas, and discover even more Mexican recipes here. Click the page numbers below.
- Tortillas With Beef and Mexican Cabbage Salad
- Steak Carnitas & Sautéed Peppers over Cilantro Lime Rice
- Grilled Fish Tacos W/ Spicy Tequila-Lime Guacamole
- Smoky Chicken Tacos
- Mexican Baked Eggs
- Potato, zucchini, red bell pepper, with bacon and herbs baked in a pot.
- Easy 30 minute ready potato “sails” with turkey ham, onion and cheese
- Mexican Black Bean and Spice-Rubbed Tofu Torta with Puerto Rican inspired Tostones
- Spicy Edamame Hummus
- Capas Pollo Nachos