Here's a Bloody Mary that will blow your mind. O'Davey's Pub in Wisconsin set out to create the craziest Bloody Mary, and certainly succeed.
This cocktail is garnished with popcorn, peanuts, sausage, a soft pretzel, nachos, green beans, pickles, bacon, cheese curds and cheese burger sliders. It only costs diners $5 to order this outlandish Bloody Mary, but the catch is that it is only available on the first Sunday of every month, starting at 11:30 am. But you better get there early, because they only serve them while supplies last.
See a full view of this weird Bloody Mary below!
- Benny's Bloody Mary Beef Straws Give Your Favorite Brunch Cocktail a Savory Kick
- World's Longest Pub Crawl Record Set
- Best New Year's Day Bloody Mary in America? I think so.
- McDonald's English Pub Burger Tested in Illinois
- Bloody Cupcakes Celebrate the New Season of 'Dexter'
- Bloody Beaujolais Nouveau Commemorates McCann Erickson Lithuania's New Life
- Sunday Sippin': Top 10 Watermelon Cocktails
- Downey's Irish Pub Shocks Viewers in "Bar Rescue" on Spike TV
- PIzza Hut Hong Kong's Cheesy Opera Pizza is a Pizza on Top of a Pizza
- Pinkberry UK Releases Santa's Beard, Partridge in a Pear Tree and Christmas Tree Holiday Toppings