While margaritas may be the drink of choice for Cinco de Mayo, mojitos are not far behind. Cherry lime mojitos are fruity, refreshing, and the perfect late spring cocktail. Fresh mint leaves are muddled with sweet cherries to release their flavors. White rum and sugar are added to make this cocktail sweet and irresistible.
Place cherries, mint, sugar and lime in a tall glass.
Muddle ingredients together at the bottom of the glass.
Add a few ice cubes and pour in the rum.
Fill the glass the rest of the way with carbonated water and serve.
- Thirsty Thursday: The Mojito 6 Ways
- Happy National Rum Day: Strawberry Mojito
- Thirsty Thursdays: Pina Colada
- Rum, Please Forgive Me!
- National Margarita Day: Pomegranate Margarita
- Meatless Mexican Tacos + Frozen Coconut-Mango Margaritas
- Thirsty Thursdays: Abuela and Me
- Dia de Los Muertos Cocktail: Devilish Manhattan
- Thirst Thursdays: Chelada
- Cinco de Mayo Treats: Margarita Ice Cream