While margaritas may be the drink of choice for Cinco de Mayo, mojitos are not far behind. Cherry lime mojitos are fruity, refreshing, and the perfect late spring cocktail. Fresh mint leaves are muddled with sweet cherries to release their flavors. White rum and sugar are added to make this cocktail sweet and irresistible.
Place cherries, mint, sugar and lime in a tall glass.
Muddle ingredients together at the bottom of the glass.
Add a few ice cubes and pour in the rum.
Fill the glass the rest of the way with carbonated water and serve.
- Icy Mojito Recipes to Celebrate the End of Summer
- Refreshing Cucumber And Green Tea Mojito Recipe
- Thirsty Thursday: The Mojito 6 Ways
- Thirsty Thursdays: Mama-jito
- Happy National Rum Day: Strawberry Mojito
- Thirsty Thursdays: Pina Colada
- Rum, Please Forgive Me!
- National Margarita Day: Pomegranate Margarita
- Meatless Mexican Tacos + Frozen Coconut-Mango Margaritas
- Thirsty Thursdays: Watermelon Margarita Slushie
- Cherry Lime Mojito
- Cherry Mojitos
- Mexican Black Bean and Spice-Rubbed Tofu Torta with Puerto Rican inspired Tostones
- Easy Mojito Recipe
- Watermelon Mojito Smoothie
- Smoky Chicken Tacos
- Ceviche de Camarones – Shrimp Ceviche
- Tortillas With Beef and Mexican Cabbage Salad
- A sensational summer sip from Prince Edward Island, The "Eddy"
- Mexican Baked Eggs