Married dating service site, AshleyMadison.com, recently revealed the top 10 restaurants where cheating spouses go on their trysts. The site surveyed nearly 43,000 of their members in major American cities and found that cheating spouses prefer popular chain restaurants that are at least 20 miles from their homes.
"Chain restaurants are larger and less conspicuous," says the site's founder and CEO Noel Biderman in a press release. "Steak houses are always a popular affair destination since they're not only dimly lit but also commonly found in business districts, close to hotels where the these type of dates typically end."
It's no surprise then that the top 2 restaurants are steakhouses. Here are the top 10 chain restaurants that cheaters prefer:
The Cheesecake Factory
- Carnie Wilson Admits to Cheating at Fat Camp
- Gwyneth Paltrow Gives her Kids Cheat Days
- Cheryl Cole Talks Diet Cheat Days
- Celebrity Trainer Bob Harper Cheats on Vegan Diet With Pizza
- The Cheat Sheet Placemat Keeps Your China in Check
- Katy Perry Cheats on her Diet
- Great Food Truck Race Reveals Surprise Winner
- Calorie Counter Cheat Sheet
- Infographic: Veggie Cooking Cheat Sheet
- Robert Pattinson Reveals his Favorite Food
- Ffwd: Cheating on winter pea soup
- Cheats Cheesecake
- Orrechiette With "Eat Your Veggies" Turkey Bolognese
- Osso Buco ~ Eat This Meat Immediately
- Good Eats Roast Turkey
- Good Eats: Peter Paul Mounds Cake
- Orange You Glad You Eat Broccoli (Salad)?
- Safe To Eat Cookie Dough - Eggless
- Eat-It-Now Lamb Shish Kabob
- Eat and Drink