We all owe who we are to our mother's devotion. Among the long list of things my mother instilled me is the love and appreciation for food and cooking. Life lessons were learned in our kitchen. As we mixed and stirred and kneaded, my mom taught me that I could do anything I wanted in life. Nothing was out of reach or impossible - even for a girl - something much harder for her generation to achieve. Now, I'm the CEO of a thriving food and cooking website, and I'm passing this legacy on to my own daughter.
Thank you, Mom.
In this film Maria Shriver tells the story of how her own mother, Eunice Shriver, founded Special Olympics, broke through social barriers, and in doing so, showed Maria the gift of possibility.
For every SHARE of this video, P&G will donate $1 to Special Olympics up to $50,000 total.
How will you thank your mom this Mother's Day?
- Mother's Day Cookie Gift Box is a New Way of Giving Flowers
- Mother's Day Pattern Cookie Gift Box is Stunning Artwork
- Pinterest Board of the Week: Mother's Day Sweets
- How to Recipe: Mini Bacon Egg Breakfast Cups
- Mom Cookies are a Vibrant Mother's Day Treat
- Cooking With Kids: This Flowery Breakfast is Perfect for Mother's Day
- You Are the Best Mummy Mother's Day Cookies Wrap Up Your Feelings
- Love You Mom Clay Pears are Sweet Mother's Day Decor
- Must-Read Blog Posts: Mother's Day Sweets
- Mother's Day Brunch: Whole Wheat Blueberry Banana Muffins
- Limpets, The Poor Man’s Abalone
- Tasty Flower Crab Soup
- Water-Cado Salad
- A Stalk of Abalone Flower On Mother’s Day!
- Banana Orange Muffin Bread
- Tuna With Toast Rolls
- Peas with Pancetta & Shallot
- Brie, Apple & Almond Phyllo Cups
- Ginger Cookies- gluten free, soy free, vegan
- Video: How to Make Italian Coffee at Home