This Mother's Day treat Mom (or yourself!) to some of these sweet and savory dishes, perfect for breakfast or brunch. Serve up the Double Chocolate Velvet Pancakes with Banana Love Sauce for brunch or dessert, feel downright royal with Queen Elizabeth's Drop Scones (her actual recipe), or try these easy Sun Dried Tomatoes and Herb Baked Eggs. There are even two tasty morning-approved cocktail recipes below, so read on for some Mother's Day goodness.
Queen Elizabeth's Drop Scones
In August 1959, Queen Elizabeth entertained President Dwight Eisenhower at Balmoral Castle near Edinburgh. At a barbecue in the Scottish highlands, the Queen made drop scones for the President using this family recipe. Serve as you would pancakes with syrup or your favorite jam or jelly.
- Cooking With Kids: This Flowery Breakfast is Perfect for Mother's Day
- CakeLove in the Morning Will Guide You Through a Mother's Day Brunch
- Mother's Day Brunch: Cheesy Hash Brown Casserole
- Mother's Day Brunch: Whole Wheat Blueberry Banana Muffins
- Mother's Day Brunch: French Toast Casserole
- Mother's Day Brunch: Berry Cheese Blintzes
- Delectable Yogurt and Honey Filled Scones
- Mother's Day Banana Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- Mother's Day Pattern Cookie Gift Box is Stunning Artwork
- Mother's Day Cookie Gift Box is a New Way of Giving Flowers
- Banana Orange Muffin Bread
- A Stalk of Abalone Flower On Mother’s Day!
- Limpets, The Poor Man’s Abalone
- Tasty Flower Crab Soup
- Water-Cado Salad
- Nutella Stuffed French Toast
- Tuna With Toast Rolls
- Eggs With Ham and Asparagus Casserole
- Simple Overnight Oats
- Open-Face Egg Sandwich with Bacon, Asparagus, and Pesto