This Mother's Day treat Mom (or yourself!) to some of these sweet and savory dishes, perfect for breakfast or brunch. Serve up the Double Chocolate Velvet Pancakes with Banana Love Sauce for brunch or dessert, feel downright royal with Queen Elizabeth's Drop Scones (her actual recipe), or try these easy Sun Dried Tomatoes and Herb Baked Eggs. There are even two tasty morning-approved cocktail recipes below, so read on for some Mother's Day goodness.
Queen Elizabeth's Drop Scones
In August 1959, Queen Elizabeth entertained President Dwight Eisenhower at Balmoral Castle near Edinburgh. At a barbecue in the Scottish highlands, the Queen made drop scones for the President using this family recipe. Serve as you would pancakes with syrup or your favorite jam or jelly.
- Cooking With Kids: This Flowery Breakfast is Perfect for Mother's Day
- How to Recipe: Mini Bacon Egg Breakfast Cups
- Mother's Day Brunch Recipe: Crepes Suzette
- Mother's Day Brunch Recipe: Asparagus Ricotta Tartlets
- Mother's Day Brunch Recipe: Sausage and Red Pepper Quiche
- Blissful Bellini for Mother's Day
- CakeLove in the Morning Will Guide You Through a Mother's Day Brunch
- Mother's Day Brunch: Cheesy Hash Brown Casserole
- Mother's Day Brunch Recipe: Baked Omelet Roll
- Mother's Day Brunch: Whole Wheat Blueberry Banana Muffins