Surprise mom with a flowery breakfast this Mother's Day. This recipe was created by Beth of Hungry Happenings, who used Wilton products such as the Silicone Daisy Mold, Flower Stamp Set, Flower Fondant Cutters and Sunflower Petal Baking Cups to design this masterpiece. The daisies on the plate are eggs and the stems are bacon, which are accompanied with simple biscuits, a fruity flower arrangement and a muffin. This recipe is a great way to get your kids in the kitchen and a fun and simple way to celebrate moms.
Mother's Day Breakfast in Bed
- 3 large or 6 small eggs
- 1 tbsp heavy cream, half and half, or milk
- pinch of salt
- 3 green olives
- slices of bacon.
Learn more about how to make this Mother's Day breakfast, with a photo tutorial, here.
- Mother's Day Pattern Cookie Gift Box is Stunning Artwork
- Mother's Day Cookie Gift Box is a New Way of Giving Flowers
- Pinterest Board of the Week: Mother's Day Sweets
- Mom Cookies are a Vibrant Mother's Day Treat
- You Are the Best Mummy Mother's Day Cookies Wrap Up Your Feelings
- Mother's Day Brunch Recipe: Crepes Suzette
- Mother's Day Brunch Recipe: Asparagus Ricotta Tartlets
- Mother's Day Brunch Recipe: Sausage and Red Pepper Quiche
- Blissful Bellini for Mother's Day
- CakeLove in the Morning Will Guide You Through a Mother's Day Brunch
- Rose Apple Tart for mother's day
- Banana Orange Muffin Bread
- A Stalk of Abalone Flower On Mother’s Day!
- Water-Cado Salad
- Limpets, The Poor Man’s Abalone
- Tasty Flower Crab Soup
- Egg & Potato Frittata
- Mother's Day Savory Smoked Salmon Caviar Tart
- Honey Bunches French Toast & Strawberry Bellini
- Snowy Chocolate Cupcakes- Nat'l Cupcake Day!