Cheesy hash brown casserole is a must-have dish at your Mother's Day brunch. Thinly sliced potatoes are baked with sharp cheddar cheese, sour cream and finely chopped onions until golden brown and bubbly. If you are a topping kind of person, you can cover your casserole in crushed corn flake cereal. This easy casserole will feed a crowd in addition to pleasing their taste buds.
- Cooking With Kids: This Flowery Breakfast is Perfect for Mother's Day
- Mother's Day Brunch: Whole Wheat Blueberry Banana Muffins
- CakeLove in the Morning Will Guide You Through a Mother's Day Brunch
- Breakfast, Brunch and Cocktails! 10 Lovely Mother's Day Recipes
- Delectable Yogurt and Honey Filled Scones
- Mother's Day Brunch: French Toast Casserole
- Mother's Day Brunch: Berry Cheese Blintzes
- Mother's Day Banana Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- Mom's Mango Berry Smoothie
- Treat Mom to Breakfast in Bed! 10 Recipes That Say "I Love You"