Start your outdoor party off with a refreshing and easy white sangria. Also known as clericot, this fruity wine-based drink is perfect for outdoor entertaining. Inexpensive white wine (box or bottle) is livened up with fresh and frozen fruits. Adding frozen fruits helps keep the wine from diluting quickly in warm weather. Tip: you can also freeze sliced or chopped fruit in ice cube trays for a lovely presentation! Try oranges, sliced bananas, and other berries as well.
Looking for a delicious, easy and inexpensive menu for your next outdoor party? Check out our 6-course Easy Outdoor Entertaining menu here.
Refreshing and Easy White Sangria
Makes 1.5 liters
2 bottles white wine such as pinot gris or sauvignon blanc
2 grapefruits, sliced 1/4-inch thick with rind on
1 package Archer Farms® frozen blueberries
1 pint fresh strawberries, sliced
Fill a large glass pitcher half way with ice. Pour in white wine; add fruit and gently stir. Serve immediately.
Brought to you by Archer Farms only at Target.
- Thirsty Thursday: Sangria Poptails 5 Ways
- Happy National Sangria Day!
- Styles of Sangria: How to Make Sangria and Mix It Up with Some Interesting New Ingredients
- A Christmas Sangria for National Sangria Day!
- 5 Simple Sangria Recipes
- Thirsty Thursdays: Strawberry Peach Sangria
- Red White and Blue Sangria for 4th of July
- Springtime Quencher: Fruity Sangria
- 5 Sangria Recipes for Memorial Day
- 5 Thirst-Quenching Sangria Recipes