Feel like a kid again with these fun and delicious ice cream sandwiches! Buy an assortment of flavors - ice cream and sorbet! - in individual serving sizes to create a colorful array of sandwiches.
Easy Ice Cream Sandwiches
Makes 9 sandwiches
2 packages Archer Farms® Dark Chocolate Filled Wafer Cookies
Your favorite ice cream or sorbet flavors!
Place cookies in freezer for 30 minutes (this will help keep the ice cream from melting while assembling).
Place a large scoop of ice cream in the center of a cookie and gently spread 1/2-1-inch thick until it reaches the edge. Place another cookie on top and immediately place on a plate in the freezer. Repeat until all sandwiches have been made. Freeze for at least one hour before serving.
Looking for a delicious, easy and inexpensive menu for your next outdoor party? Check out our 6-course Easy Outdoor Entertaining menu here.
- Grilled Peaches with Vegan Blueberry Ice Cream
- 3 Ice Cream Sandwiches You Won't Want To Miss This Summer
- Lucky Charms Ice Cream Sandwiches Help You Beat the Heat
- Bacon and Egg Ice Cream Lets You Have Dessert for Breakfast
- 10 Tasty Ice Cream Ideas for Summer
- Loaded Funfetti Golden Oreo Ice Cream
- Incredible Ice Box Pies for Summer
- Oreo Brownies and Other Awesome Oreo Desserts
- 5 Smoldering S'mores Recipes for National S'mores Day
- Pumpkin Ale Cake and Other Recipes that Highlight Pumpkin Beer
- Apple, cinnamon and walnut rolls + cream cheese crispy rolls!
- Baked Peaches and Cream
- Mocha Cream Wafers
- How to Make Ice Cream Without an Ice Cream Maker
- Ginger Snap and Pumpkin Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Decadent Chocolate Wafers
- Fresh Banana Ice-cream with Coconut
- Diabetic Delicious Double Berry Ice Cream
- Homemade Dulce De Leche Ice Cream (Eggless!)
- Toasted Marshmallow Ice Cream