Feel like a kid again with these fun and delicious ice cream sandwiches! Buy an assortment of flavors - ice cream and sorbet! - in individual serving sizes to create a colorful array of sandwiches.
Easy Ice Cream Sandwiches
Makes 9 sandwiches
2 packages Archer Farms® Dark Chocolate Filled Wafer Cookies
Your favorite ice cream or sorbet flavors!
Place cookies in freezer for 30 minutes (this will help keep the ice cream from melting while assembling).
Place a large scoop of ice cream in the center of a cookie and gently spread 1/2-1-inch thick until it reaches the edge. Place another cookie on top and immediately place on a plate in the freezer. Repeat until all sandwiches have been made. Freeze for at least one hour before serving.
Looking for a delicious, easy and inexpensive menu for your next outdoor party? Check out our 6-course Easy Outdoor Entertaining menu here.
- Grilled Peaches with Vegan Blueberry Ice Cream
- Red Velvet Waffles with Cream Cheese Icing
- 10 Tasty Ice Cream Ideas for Summer
- Loaded Funfetti Golden Oreo Ice Cream
- Lucky Charms Ice Cream Sandwiches Help You Beat the Heat
- Bacon and Egg Ice Cream Lets You Have Dessert for Breakfast
- Must-Make Red Velvet Cookies with Cream Cheese Icing
- 12 Strange Ice Cream Flavors
- Sunday Baking: Vegan Pumpkin Cranberry Cinnamon Rolls with Maple Icing
- Maple Cinnamon Pecan Ice Cream
- Apple, cinnamon and walnut rolls + cream cheese crispy rolls!
- Melted Ice Cream Cake with Espresso Butter Cream
- Baked Peaches With Blueberry Sauce and Vanilla Ice Cream
- Mocha Cream Wafers
- Georgia Peach Ice Cream
- Ginger Snap and Pumpkin Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Mint-Chocolate Chip Ice-Cream Cupcakes
- Fresh Banana Ice-cream with Coconut
- Decadent Chocolate Wafers
- Homemade Dulce De Leche Ice Cream (Eggless!)