Surprise Mom with these delightful whole wheat blueberry banana muffins. This easy quick bread is moist, healthy and absolutely delicious. These muffins are a must on your Mother's Day brunch table.
Whole Wheat Blueberry Banana Muffins
Recipe Courtesy of A Bowl Full of Simple
1 ¾ c. white flour
1 ¾ c. whole wheat flour
1 c. sugar
2 tbsp. baking powder
1 ½ c. blueberries
3 ripe bananas, mashed
¾ c. unsalted butter, melted
2 c. milk
In a large bowl, combine all the dry ingredients and the blueberries.
In a small bowl, combine the melted butter, milk, and eggs.
Add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix.
Add the bananas and combine well, but do not beat.
Fill muffin tins ¾ full and bake at 350 degrees for about 18 minutes.
Here’s a tip: freeze half of the muffins for another morning.
They are really good warm from the microwave. Place a few on a plate covered with a slightly damp paper towel and zap for 30 seconds.
- Cooking With Kids: This Flowery Breakfast is Perfect for Mother's Day
- How to Recipe: Mini Bacon Egg Breakfast Cups
- Mother's Day Brunch Recipe: Crepes Suzette
- Mother's Day Pattern Cookie Gift Box is Stunning Artwork
- Mother's Day Cookie Gift Box is a New Way of Giving Flowers
- Pinterest Board of the Week: Mother's Day Sweets
- Mother's Day Brunch Recipe: Asparagus Ricotta Tartlets
- Mother's Day Brunch Recipe: Sausage and Red Pepper Quiche
- Blissful Bellini for Mother's Day
- CakeLove in the Morning Will Guide You Through a Mother's Day Brunch
- Limpets, The Poor Man’s Abalone
- A Stalk of Abalone Flower On Mother’s Day!
- Banana Orange Muffin Bread
- Tasty Flower Crab Soup
- Whole Wheat Blueberry Muffins
- Whole Wheat Blueberry Brownies
- Whole Meyer Lemon Tart
- Fresh! Whole Wheat Pasta With Shrimp and Chard
- Eggs With Ham and Asparagus Casserole
- Cheesy Egg and Potato Pie