Make a toast at your Mother's Day brunch with a mimosa. Classically, this cocktail is equal parts champagne and orange juice. Select a champagne or sparkling wine that is on the drier side. Cava and Prosecco are both delicious choices if champagne is looking a bit pricey. You can also use a variety of fruit juice like peach, pomegranate, or even guava.
1 750 ml bottle of champagne or sparkling wine
3 cups orange juice or other fruit juice
Pour chilled champagne into flute until filled half way.
Top of the glass with orange juice or other fruit juice.
- 5 Refreshing Brunch Cocktails
- Mother's Day Brunch Recipe: Crepes Suzette
- Blissful Bellini for Mother's Day
- Thirsty Thursdays: Mama-jito
- Mother's Day Recipes: 6 Fabulous Food and Champagne Pairings
- Mother's Day Cocktail: I Said So Martini
- Mom's Mango Berry Smoothie
- Breakfast, Brunch and Cocktails! 10 Lovely Mother's Day Recipes
- Cooking With Kids: This Flowery Breakfast is Perfect for Mother's Day
- Refreshing Passion Fruit Mimosa