Herbs and spices might contribute to your overall health. Gourmandia put together the below infographic to outline 8 of the healthiest herbs and spices, and how they can benefit your body.
Ginger, for example, is well known for helping upset stomachs. But did you know it can also help fight arthritis pain? Cinnamon is great for stabilizing your sugar levels, parsley can inhibit breast cancer cell growth and rosemary can help fight food borne illnesses and helps your mind focus.
Learn more about healthy herbs and spices in the infographic below!
- Meatless Monday: Celebrate Okra
- Gluten Free Cumin Roasted Cauliflower
- 8 Ways To Spice Up Your Homemade Juice Creations
- Infographic Examines Snacking Habits in the US
- The Mediterranean Diet: An Infographic
- Splendid Sweet Potato Peanut Ginger Soup
- Infographic: Fun Healthy Meal Snacks for Kids
- Allergy Friendly Roasted Pumpkin Seeds 3 Ways
- Fresh Friday Garlic Herb Roasted Chicken
- The Health Benefits of Sushi [infographic]
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH
- Chicken With Grilled Onions and Sumac
- Kahwa (Spiced Aromatic Kashmiri Tea)
- One Pan Lemon Chicken
- Spicy Mussels with White Wine and Garlic Sauce
- Pumpkin Banana Protein Oat Bars
- Pumpkin Carrot Soup
- Avocados With Cilantro Lime Salsa
- Mustard Dill Yogurt Sauce
- Fresh Tomato Basil Soup