Burger King is about to give McDonald's a run for their money. The fast food joint will be launching their very own rib sandwich.
The BK Rib Sandwich is said be boneless, like the McRib, and will be topped with a "tangy sauce" and pickles, and will be served on a "sweet bread." The new burger is part of Burger King's new summer menu, which will also include a Memphis Pulled Pork sandwich, sweet potato fries, BBQ Chicken Salad and some sort of Oreo-related dessert.
The BK Rib Sandwich will be available starting May 21.
- The Bacon Sundae is Burger King's Latest Dessert
- Burger King Offers Fry Burger for $1
- KFC Re-Launches Chicken Littles
- McRib Returns in December
- Burger King "Abs" Ad Asks You to Listen to Your Gut
- Burger King Adds Chicken Nuggets to the Menu
- The Burger King Dethroned
- McDonald's Launches Mighty Wings Sept. 13
- Burger King Japan Adds Black Ninja Burger to Menu
- Burger King Admits To Tainting Burgers With Horsemeat