Gwyneth Paltrow might not entirely be done with London just yet. The actress recently revealed she would like to open an American-themed pop-up restaurant in the UK.
"I would make a Californian pop-up restaurant in London with all the healthy salads from the book and tuna burgers, salmon burgers and tacos," Paltrow said.
Paltrow, who recently released her cookbook It's All Good, says many of the recipes in the book were actually inspired by her husband and Coldplay front man, Chris Martin.
"He was focused on eating well to prepare for the tour, so I started developing these recipes. Nothing processed and nothing toxic, but still delicious. And that's how the book came out. It came out of a need in a very organic way."
- BurgerMonday Gets 24 Artists to Create Burger Placemat Art for Pop-Up Dinner
- 'Muru Pops Down in Tytyri' Bistro is an Otherworldly Underground Eatery
- The "La Bulle" Coca-Cola France Exhibit Imagines Drinking Habits in 2020
- Is Gwyneth Paltrow Opening a Restaurant With Mario Batali?
- Films on Fridges is a Temporary Outdoor Movie Theater Made of Old Refrigerators
- NYC Dining Car Serves Three-Course Meal on the Subway
- Is L.A. The New Foodie City?
- Rachael Ray Gets Her Own Food Truck to Promote Her New Book
- The Gourmet Tea Shop Redefines Pop-Up Retail
- Gwyneth Paltrow: 'I Work Out So I Can Eat What I Want'
- Halloween "Pops"
- Duo Of Fresh Fava Bean Spread Open Smoked Salmon Sandwich & Sort Of Guacamole Open Smoked Salmon Sandwich With Home Grown Garden Cress
- Lovely, Lemon Garlic London Broil
- Marinated London Broil
- Italian Beef & Broccoli Rabe Savory Crostata
- Patriotic Popsicles
- How to make perfect homemade popcorn
- i want to make a nice chicken dal but i have no any ideas,please tell me?
- Do you want to gain ripped and lean muscles?
- Open Face Ham Sandwiches