May 16, 2013
Sunshine-tini is a cocktail that epitomizes the beginning of summer. Ice cold vodka is shaken with lemon juice and syrup until combined. It is simple but delicious. This is the perfect cocktail to sip on during Memorial day.
2 oz Belvedere Lemon Tea
1/2 oz Lemon juice
1/4 oz Earl Grey and black pepper syrup
Shake with ice and strain into a chilled cocktail glass. Garnish with lemon twist.
For syrup, boil equal parts water and sugar. Once the sugar as dissolved, steep a bag of Earl Grey tea and 4-6 whole peppercorns for 10 minutes.
- Cooking + Drinking - 5 Must Try Gluten Free Brandy Recipes
- 5 Heavenly Hot Toddy Recipes
- Thirsty Thursday: 3 Classic Eggnog Recipes
- 3 Must Try Disaronno Cocktails
- 11 Easter-Themed Drinks To Spice Up Any Easter Party
- Pumpkin Pie Shots is an Efficient Way to Get Your Filling
- 5 Refreshing Brunch Cocktails
- Mother's Day Brunch Recipe: Crepes Suzette
- Easter Brunch Recipe: Eggs Benedict Biscuit Cups
- Thirsty Thursdays: Raspberry Jolly Rancher
- WITCHES BREW
- Ceviche de Camarones – Shrimp Ceviche
- Cocoa Stout Cupcakes
- Brain Teaser
- Homemade Sauerkraut with cranberries
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH
- A sensational summer sip from Prince Edward Island, The "Eddy"
- Roasted Acorn Squash Stuffed W/spicy Biryani (Veg/vegan)
- Roasted Butternut Squash Bisque with Frangelico
- Chicken Liver parfait