This grilled BBQ pork and coleslaw biscuit sandwich is a super easy summer meal. With a little help from store bought ingredients, this dish can be put on the table in no time. Of course, you can use your favorite coleslaw and pulled pork recipe for this meal as well. Serve these biscuit sandwiches with your favorite barbecue sides and sweet iced tea.
Grilled BBQ Pork and Coleslaw Biscuit Sandwich
Recipe Courtesy of Pillsbury
2 1/2 cups coleslaw mix
1/4 cup garlic Italian dressing
2 cups refrigerated barbecue sauce with shredded pork (from 16-oz container)
1 can (16.3 oz) Pillsbury® Grands!® Homestyle refrigerated original biscuits
Heat gas or charcoal grill. In medium bowl, mix coleslaw mix and dressing; refrigerate until ready to serve. Place pork mixture in heatproof container; keep warm on grill.
Separate dough into 8 biscuits. Spray both sides of biscuits with cooking spray. Place biscuits on grill over low heat. Cook, uncovered, about 4 minutes or until light golden brown; turn. Cover grill; cook 2 to 3 minutes longer or until golden brown.
Split biscuits. Place about 1/4 cup of the pork and 1/4 cup of the coleslaw on bottom half of each; top with remaining biscuit half.
- Touchdown Tacos with Mezcal-Lime Coleslaw
- Classic Creamy Coleslaw for Labor Day
- 5 Grilled Main Dishes to Serve at Your Labor Day Barbecue
- Post Thanksgiving Meals: Barbecue Turkey Cranberry Pizza
- A Gluten-Free Menu to Enjoy on the 4th of July
- Easter Brunch Recipe: Ham and Biscuit Strata
- Easter Brunch Recipe: Eggs Benedict Biscuit Cups
- Must-Make Recipes for Your Memorial Day Barbecue
- 5 Crazy Good Chicken Burger to Grill This Summer
- Stop Everything And Make These Spring Onion And Cheddar Scones Right Now
- Spatchcock Chicken & Turkey
- Barbecued Baby Back Pork Ribs and Bush's Grillin' Beans
- Just in time for grill season, terrific tips for the perfect steak
- Roasted Asparagus with Egg Salad
- Mocha Pecan Cheesecake on The Grill
- Ginger Orange Chicken
- Chipotle Bacon Bombs on a Stick
- Hickory Smoked Sirloin Steak
- My sister's steak sauce
- Grilled Pizza Dough