After our first dinner of fresh Maine lobster, I had to look up the original recipe for lobster rolls. It is hard to imagine, but actually have leftover lobster. Note to self, do not allow the small children spend time with their dinner, right before plopping said dinner into the boiling water.
If you ever find yourself in the lovely position of needing a lobster roll recipe, Foodista has you covered:
4 top-sliced hot-dog buns (or fashion your own top-sliced buns)
2 tablespoons unsalted butter softened
⅔ cup mayonnaise
4 tablespoons minced celery
- Make Your Own Gorgeous Maine Lobster Rolls
- 4 Stunning Lobster Dishes
- Perfect Gluten Free Persimmon Walnut Bread
- Classic Maine Lobster Roll
- Tasty, Fresh Spring Roll Recipe
- L.A. Catering Agency Debuts $100 Lobster Egg Roll Stuffed With Shark Fin
- Sustainable Sandwich: Lobster Roll
- Fresh Summer Salads
- 8 Recipes for the Perfect Peach Cobbler
- 3 Gluten Free Perfect Pumpkin Pancake Recipes
- Apple, cinnamon and walnut rolls + cream cheese crispy rolls!
- Delicious homemade pasta with fried pork and fresh lemon basil
- Healthy Fall Dessert: Baked apples with walnuts, honey and cinnamon.
- Bread Machine Apple Breakfast Buns
- Button Mushrooms stuffed with minced meat with lemon basil and grapes.
- Beef Cutlets Easy
- Potato, zucchini, red bell pepper, with bacon and herbs baked in a pot.
- Easy 30 minute ready potato “sails” with turkey ham, onion and cheese
- Turkey soup with tomatoes and herbs.
- Fried cauliflower.