Bad moods come in many forms, but did you know you can combat these moods with food? Gourmandia has put together the below infographic to show which foods help give your mood a little boost.
Chocolate, for example, helps you when you're stressed and spinach helps improve concentration when you are feeling sluggish. Have a cup of green tea to calm you down when you're angry, and eat an apple with some peanut butter when you're just plain old cranky.
Learn about more foods that combat bad moods in the infographic below.
- Infographic: More Foods to Improve Your Mood
- Infographic: De-Stress With the Help of These 5 Foods
- Infographic: Weight Loss for Food Lovers
- Infographic: 10 Foods That Will Help You Burn Fat Fast
- Infographic: Everything You Need to Know About Strawberries
- Infographic: Foods That Will Help You Sleep Like a Baby
- Good Carbs vs. Bad Carbs Infographic Will Make You Rethink Your Food Choices
- Infographic: Fun Healthy Meal Snacks for Kids
- Infographic: The Long-Term Effects of Fast Food
- Infographic: Putting Together the Perfect Plate
- One Pan Lemon Chicken
- Pumpkin, celery root and carrot salad
- Pumpkin Banana Protein Oat Bars
- Brown Sugar Sponge Cookie w/ Chocolate Covered Caramels
- Bruce Bad’s Manly Partay Mix
- Flourless Honey Almond Cake Without Eggs
- Roasted Rosemary Potatoes
- Grapefruit Avocado Salsa
- Peanut Butter Banana Cookies With Chocolate Chips
- Mediterranean Rice Salad